Pinot Noir Tasting
A difficult grape to grow, this delicacy achieves greatness in only a handful of places worldwide. Join us at J-Prime as we take your palate on a grand tour through three unique wine countries. We’ll start in the vineyards of France where the original cultivation of Pinot Noir is known to have begun, then travel to New Zealand where the rich soil nourishes and produces luscious grapes, and end with the earthy, domestic flavors from the west coast.
Reserve your seat and delight in sampling these superb selections and experience the exquisite flavors of these fine Pinot Noir selections:
- Jadot Pommard, Burgundy France
- Rex Hill Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley Oregon
- Cuvaison Pinot Noir, Carneros
- Craggy Range Pinot Noir, New Zealand
- Chalk Hill Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast
- Twomey Pinot Noir, Russian River
$45 per guest
To RSVP, please call (210) 764-1604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.