Horizontal Napa Cabernet Wine Tasting
6:00pm | $35 per guest
Wine enthusiasts, we are pleased to share we will be hosting our first horizontal wine tasting Wednesday, July 8th at 6:00 pm, as we compare multiple Napa Valley wineries. In a horizontal wine tasting, you’re able to explore wines all from different wineries in a particular region. Tasting the same wine type and region emphasizes the differences in winery and vintner styles. At our event, we will learn more about Napa Valley Cabernet as we enjoy six quality varietals.
- Stag’s Leap, Stag’s Leap Vineyard, Cabernet Sauvignon, Stag’s Leap District 2012
- Cade, Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon, Howell Mountain Napa Valley 2011
- Hall Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2012
- Trefethen Cabernet Sauvignon, Oak Knoll District Napa Valley 2012
- Hess Collection Cabernet Sauvignon, Mount Veeder Napa Valley 2011
- Inglenook “Cask” Cabernet Sauvignon, Rutherford Napa Valley 2012
$35 per guest
Light appetizers will be served.
RSVP required— Please RSVP by calling us at (210) 764-1604.
We look forward to having you!